Scholarships Due in:
There are many scholarships available for students planning to attend a recognized college or university.
Click on the view scholarship link below to view this year's Scholarship Booklet and applications for select scholarships.
View Scholarships Applications and Scholarship Handbook
- Alberta has one of the most comprehensive and flexible student finance systems in the country. www.alis.gov.ab.ca/studentsfinance
- This site features a database of thousands of financial awards including scholarships, bursaries and fellowships. www.studentawards.com
Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada
- This association administers international and Canadian exchanges and programs for students and researchers. www.aucc.ca
Scholarships and Bursaries
- Search the ALIS database for scholarships and bursaries for post-secondary schooling. www.alis.gov.ab.ca/scholarships
Tip Sheets for Students
- Browse the ALIS tip sheets to learn more about post-secondary education. www.alis.gov.ab.ca/tips
- A national web site with student finance and loan information and applications. www.canlearn.ca
International Student Loans
- Thinking of studying abroad? Check these sites out.
- It is very important to read all the criteria before applying
- The lists and links are not complete lists and are subject to change based on the sponsors funds and criteria
- Don't miss out, get your applications in